Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Weekend.


















We had a great weekend. Deer Hunter, Wildman and I went out last night for Valentines Day. Frankfort was our destination of choice. O'Charley's had an hour wait so we decided to try Carinos. Best decision we've ever made. It has become out new favorite place to eat. Then it was off to Wally World our 2nd favorite place. LOL Deer Hunter has been in need of some nicer clothes and I had a 30% off to Kohls so after Wally World we headed over there. Deer Hunter decided that he likes SWEATERS!! LOL I have never in the 12 1/2 years we've been together EVER seen him in a sweater. He looked very nice though. It was quite a change for him but he came away with 5 very nice new shirts and sweaters. LOL Today DeerHunter got to try out his new sweater for Jo Jo. We finally were able to get some pictures made since the weather cooperated. Except for being terribly cold. Now the weekend is over and it's back to the same old same old. Deer Hunter is off to work and so the week begins.



1 comment:

  1. Look at you guys!!! How cute! I love the pics! We love Carino's too! :) Great choice!

    ReplyDelete