Sunday we had a cookout with a few friends and family members. Good food good fun. What more can you ask for? Wildman and his friend T played hard all afternoon and well into the evening. Football, cornhole, Wii you name it. They are so cute together and have the best time. The adults refereed a bit (how can you not with 2 boys) and had a few drinky drinks and played cornhole. We couldn't have asked for better weather. I got my kitchen finished and I absolutely LOVE IT!! I'm still going to paint the rest of the living room but I'm going at that a wall at a time.
Miss Ellies pups are growing so fast and they are sooooooooooo cute. Their eyes finally opened this week and they are really moving around. They have been used to hearing our voices but the first time we were down there with their eyes open they growled at us. It was so freakin' cute. Little growling furballs!! If people are interested in them as LGD (livestock guard dogs) we will be holding onto them until they are 4 months old. If they are just wanting them as pets they can go soooner than that. The longer they can stay with Mom and learn their job the better. That will also make them that much harder to part with I'm sure. Wildman is already convinced that he gets to keep one of them. I wish we could but the dogs are about to eat us out of house and home. We are going through 50#'s of dogfood every 4-5 days. It's ridiculous.
I'll get some pics of the kitchen this weekend and show everyone my handywork.
*************Anyone want to guess where we were 5 years ago today?? I expect some guesses from you guys.***********************
No comments:
Post a Comment