The best and only thing I may add that I got for Mother's day was 4 perfect little puppies. Ellie had her babies yesterday and put a bright spot on the day. She had 6 but one got stuck and didn't make it. Apparantly Great Pyr. hide their babies so as she had them she was moving them to a hole to "hide" them. The one on the bottom of the pile wasn't doing so well when DeerHunter found them and despite our best efforts to save him he didn't make it.
Today Wildman got a sad face in school. Perfect way to start the week. I just got in from planting the garden with Mom and Dad. We made the garden bigger this year and it's probably about 125 feet long now. We put out 32 tomato plants, 2 full rows of green beans and 3 full rows of corn. This along with 36 cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower plants, green onions, 20 pounds of seed potatoes, lettuce, raddishes and turnips and we are well on way to fresh veggies. This weekend I will pick up squash, zuchinni, cucumber and sweet potato plants. Double YUM.
We sold 2 of our goats over the weekend. I got my countertop finished and today I bought paint to get started on this week. I've got to pull off the old border and viola I'll be ready to go. We are down to less than a month of school. WOW. DeerHunter is busy fishing in tournaments. Warm weather and busy times are here.
PUPPIES!!!!
ReplyDeletehow cute!!
ReplyDelete