Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rainy Day

Today I had to take Wildman back to the Ped. for a 1 mo check on his new meds. Not so good. He's lost 3lbs this month, plus he had a meltdown in the Dr office and he got to see first hand what the new meds "side effects" are. He's not been totally himself on these new ones and with the weight loss the Dr. opted to put him back on the prev. meds but up the dose a bit. So we'll see what happens in the next 30 days. The Dr. said that the whole milk we were still giving him is great but we need to bump it up and add carnation instant breakfast to it. Uncle Doo has some protein shake mix that he sent up to us tonight to try before we buy the other stuff so we'll give that a whirl. LOL He didn't like the first shake too much which was vanilla. I tried it and it tasted pretty good. I added some cocoa mix to it and he drank it up. We'll figure it out sooner or later. Short of holding him down and forcing him to eat there really isn't much else we can do.

Well, it's late and I'm ready for bed. Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment