So we are 2 days and counting with Wildman off of his medicine. So far so good if we can keep the overreacting teacher at bay for the next 8 school days. :o) He's been much better here as far as evening's go. Eating, sleeping, nowhere near the whining that we had been having. Good time all around. I came in from work this afternoon and he was asleep on the couch. Totally not "normal" as we've known it but a VERY good sign. Poor thing wasn't sleeping good on the medicine and it seems like he's getting back to himself. Another VERY good thing. Deerhunter and Wildman and have a day of fishing planned for tomorrow. Me on the other hand have a date with a paint brush. I've been mudding the walls all week and I do believe I'm ready for paint!
The puppies have opened their eyes and Ellie is ready to be back with the herd. She's tired of being cooped up in the stall with the kids. Can't say that I blame her there. We are going to move them into the big stall tomorrow where she can get out and stretch her legs. I've never in my life seen such FAT puppies. They are HUGE!! Ellie is a very very good mommy.
On another note, I have myself scheduled for LASIK on June 5th. I can't wait. My allergies have been horrible this year and I'm having a terrible time with my contact lenses. I made the mistake of mowing tonight and I've been a goopy mess ever since. Thank goodness Deer Hunter and Alex aren't afflicted with allergies like I am. We'd be a big ol' mess. Well I think it's time that I turn off the computer and go to bed. I don't want to sleep the long weekend away. =)
THanks for stopping by my blog. It is amazing what people will say.
ReplyDeletePlease visit my non profit website
www.parenthoodforme.org
We need help spreading the word.
Thank you,
Erica