Well it's been somewhat of a busy week. I'm still in destruction mode on the kitchen. I'm hoping to start painting tonight. :o) The countertop is finished except for 1 piece of trim left to put on it. I've got to run to the hardware store before I leave for home to pick it up.
Wildman has had a decent week. Not great by any means. LOL Sad face here, straight face there. Wonder what today will bring? DeerHunter has been working and working. We didn't have any t-ball games this week so that was a relief. I still had to go to the game on Tuesday night and work the concession stand for a friend whose son had to have surgery.
Last night we went to WallyWorld to do some grocery shopping and out of the $90 that we spent we're pretty sure that Wildman put $60 of it in the cart for him. LOL We ate at El Acupolco for dinner and Wildman had a coupon for a free individual pizza from Hometown so we got that for him before we went to the mexican restaraunt. The waiter gave wildman a hard time for bringing pizza in. (he was just kidding with him of course)
Well, enough for now. I'm counting down the hour and a half until time to go home. tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock
t ball! How cute!
ReplyDelete