Today started off like crap and luckily it's ending on a bit better note. Dad and Wildman and I have been working out in the garden this evening. Popal and Wildman have planted a patch of sunflowers for them to grow. It was too funny to see Wildman helping him with the tiller. They are gearing up to have a big summer together. Popal is hoping to be laid off more so that he can keep him and they can hang out. Wildman is turning into Popal's little helper it's so very cute.
We took Wildman back to the Dr today because his medicine is still causing "issues". So we have opted to take a different route for now and see how things go. He only has 11 days of school left and then we'll be home free for the summer and I for one can't wait. I'm ready for camping and boating and just getting away from things for awhile. For now we'll work on just getting through the week.
Sounds like a fun summer you have planned!
ReplyDelete