I hate the winter time. Deer Hunter has been freezing his butt off and work and looks like the Michelin man when he's getting ready to leave with his "layers" of long johns, long sleeve tshirt and another shirt over all that and his work pants. It's quite funny. It's only going to get worse as the week goes on unfortunately. Wildman got a sad face at school today for not doing his work and crawling around on the floor. I think some of this stems from the new teacher and him trying her but for the most part he's just a testy little boy.
It took us 2 hours to do homework tonight. Only 1 piece of paper I may add. Not a lot of work, he just refused to sit and concentrate on the task at hand. Quite the battle we had and needless to say for both of our sakes he had a bath and went to bed early. If it saves a fight I'm good with it. Deer Hunter is loving his new schedule but I'm just having to get used to being back to just me and the kiddo every night. I had just gotten used to him being on the swing shift and now we've changed it up again. :o) Well, the Biggest Looser is on and I must get back to it. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment