Friday, January 2, 2009

Wii Wii and more Wii


Santa brough us, whoops, I mean Wild Man a Wii for Christmas. He absolutely loves it as does Mom and Dad. Right now as I'm typing he's whacking a tennis ball around. We like it for him because you are constantly up and moving. Not just sitting and pushing buttons. If you look really close you can see Wild Man's name written in the dust on the TV. Not much going on with us today at all. Guess I should be dusting, but what fun is that??? Daddy is out hunting for squirrels and Wild Man and I are just hanging out. Tonight is the bunco girls night out and we are heading out to Florence. Gonna celebrate my birthday with them a night early. :o)
School starts back on Monday, Mommy and Daddy have to go back to work on Monday. YUCK!! Life has to go back to normal. I'll just be glad when the warm weather rolls back in. Winter time just bites. Colds, dry skin, lack of sunshine......
Oh, yeah, got to get a plug in for JO JO. She's responsible for the pic of Wild Man you see at the the top of the page and in my profile of me. I've to got to get her to take one of Deer hunter and maybe a family picture of the 3 of us. Hint Hint

1 comment:

  1. Wii need to have a Wii party! Hehe! My brother let us borrow his and we are both addicts too!

    ReplyDelete