Today has consisted of not much exciting. We didn't get up until after 9:00 this morning. Wildman and I still have the crud. Deer Hunter went and tried to kill 2 more squirrels to go with the ones from yesterday and has discovered he can't shoot. LOL Shot at 2 and missed them both. Oh, well. Better luck next time. So he's been out working in the barn doing what I'm not sure, I think working on stalls. I've been baking Amish bread and getting ready to make more brat's tonight. We made 25 pounds of summer sausage yesterday and it was very tasty. Quite messy in the oven though. We ended up with grease in the storage drawer under the oven. YUCK! The brats are a bit more work but still very tasty and a lot cheaper than paying someone else to do them.
Deer Hunter and Dad are out right now working on a building a log splitter from scratch. Wonder what kind of extreme machine that will be? LOL Tomorrow it's back to the daily grind for the Fitches. Wild Man goes back to school and Mommy and Daddy head back to work.
You need to post your recipes! I would love to have the Amish Bread recipe. I hope you guys get to feeling better!
ReplyDeleteSounds fun. Aileigh sent me here-thought I might get some inspiration from y'all!
ReplyDelete