Didn't get to post last night. LOL Falling asleep on the couch at 8:00 kinda puts a nix on getting things done. We had a new baby goat last night when I got home from work. We should've had another boer baby but somehow our Nubian Caspian got to Blondie. The baby lookds just like him. Not for sure how that happened because we had everyone separated in different fields. Oh, well he's a cutie pie that's for sure. I'll post his pic tonight. So by the time we go hay put out, goats and babies situated, supper cooked and eaten and Wild Man's homework the night was shot.
This morning I awoke to a wintery wonderland and no school. :o) It'll be interesting to see what Deer Hunter and Wild Man get into today. Could be scary. You just never know what you'll come home to when the 2 of them are left to themselves all day.
********Sad news. Deer Hunter just called and the new baby didn't make it through the night. We had trouble with Blondie last year and I had to bottle feed the baby for a day before it took to nursing her. I should have done that with this one but for whatever reason I didn't. Now it just makes me mad. Ms. Blondie is going to be finding herself a new home. She's not proved to be a very good Mama.*********
No comments:
Post a Comment