
Our Nalla Monster passed away today. She just turned 11 at Christmas. She hadn't been sick and was fine this morning when Deer Hunter outside but when he went back out this afternoon she was gone. I brought her home as a puppy. She looked just like a little black bear. The first night we had her home she sat outside and just cried and cried so I went out and sat on a milk crate with her to help her calm down. Deer Hunter taught her right from the beginning that she had to listen. I can't remember the times he'd tell her to stay at our house and she'd sneak over to Mom and Dad's after us. Deer Huter would go out and walk her back to our house leaned down talking to her the entire way. Needless to say she listened and was the best dog you could ask for. When Nakita came along they could always manage to get into some sort of trouble. Well, I can't see for the tears to type anymore. We'll miss you Nalla......................
I am so sorry... Hugs to you! Love ya!
ReplyDelete