Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Winter Wonderland.

I love the snow, but would like it even more if I didn't have to be at work. :o) My carpooler and I braved the ice and snow this morning to get to work. Deer Hunter left work at 3am and the roads hadn't been touched. He was in hoopty and was afraid he was going to have to call and have someone come and get him. I had to end up driving the truck since mine isn't 4-wheel drive and hoopty probably couldn't get me back up the driveway this afternoon. WildMan is with his Popal today so that Daddy can sleep. Poor thing was up to his elbows in the snow this morning. I'm sure a sledding is going to be in our near future. Well, I hope everyone is safe and sound. I'm sure I'll post more later.

*********Oh, by the way. I did another Wii Fit test and my Wii age is now 27. :o) That's right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment