I just came from eating lunch with Wild Man, thinking I could catch him in the middle of the day since he's typically bad towards the end. NOT! He pushed a girl down in PE class and she hurt her knee. The teachers aide told me at lunch that it was a substitute PE teacher and that the kids usally did act up. Still no excuse in my book. We told him last night if he wasn't good today he was loosing his TV. So, guess what I'm waiting on Deer Hunter to call me so I can let him know the news and he can go ahead and move out the TV.
I am just so frustrated right now it's not even funny. I feel like we have reverted backwards 20 steps and we can't seem to get him going in the right direction again. So, now I'm going to go and look for some angry music to put on the blog. ;o)
I am just so frustrated right now it's not even funny. I feel like we have reverted backwards 20 steps and we can't seem to get him going in the right direction again. So, now I'm going to go and look for some angry music to put on the blog. ;o)
*****After I got home from work WildMan had told Deer Hunter that he pushed the other kid down over a girl. Of all things to be fighting over a girl in kindergarten. Isn't it a little early for that??? Anywho, I'm over it now. :o) I took a couple of pics of the dogs while we were outside. Wildman is standing next to Sasha and Ellie is in the pic by herself. I was trying to get them all in 1 pic but Ellie wasn't interested in being anywhere near WildMan.*******
No comments:
Post a Comment