Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fun times

Yesterday when Deer Hunter got Wild Man off the bus they came back to the house like usual. They were in the Trailblazer and Wild Man found my Freecell game. When they pulled in the garage Wild Man was leaning on the door playing the game and for whatever reason opened the door and was still leaning on it. Soooo, he fell out of the car and smacked his face on the concrete and bloodied his nose. All is well now though. Deer Hunter took a pic but the memory card wasn't in the camera so it's on the internal memory and as soon as I figure out how to get it off the camera I'll post it.

Today's been another lazy day. Wild Man stayed with Granny and Popal last night so we got to sleep in this morning. Deer Hunter delivered firewood and I went and got a haircut. Mom and Aunty Jo and I went to Goody's this afternoon since they are going out of business to see what kind of deals they had. Not very good right now since the sales just started yesterday, but they've got lots of stuff to get rid of. Deer Hunter and Uncle D have gone to play cards so Wild Man and I are hanging out watching the Lord of the Rings. He's making his way through a box of powdered donuts as I type. LOL Probably will be an early to bed night for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment