I've added a playlist to the blog. :o) Hope you enjoy it. I've only got 2 songs on it so far but I'll surf around and find some others in the next couple of days. Wild Man loves Taylor Swift so of course she's on there and the 2nd song was one that was given to me from a friend while we were going through the adoption process. It's a great song and as I was listening to it, it brought back so many memories. It also made me realize how fast time flies by and that we shouldn't take one minute for granted. Wildman is 5 years old now!! I don't know where the last 4 years have gone. We are half way through his kindergarten year now. BTW he got a sad face today again. It makes me sad to think my little man is growing up so fast. When we first brought him home he could walk under the bar in the kitchen and now he's 2x as tall as the bar!! I just hope that the next 5 years don't go by as fast. Any ideas on how to slow it down?? LOL
Ellie got loose on Deer Hunter today and he had to chase her down. We are feeding the dogs away from the goats and she snuck out of the barn and had a little jaunt down to Aunty Jo Jo's. Sasha was too worried about eating to think about running off. He's a growing boy and needs his chow, especially considering he already dwarfs poor Ellie and he's not even a year old yet. Not much else to report for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment