
Following in a fellow bloggers footsteps, today is going to be not me Monday. Here goes......
Deer hunter and I did not drive off and forget to pay for our gas on Saturday. That would be irresponsible of us. I did not have to get up this morning when the charge had "mysteriously" not shown up on my bank statement and call the gas station and admit that we had each thought the other had paid for the gas. I did not just give Wildman his medicine at 3:30 because I had to rush out of the house this morning to go and pay for previously mentioned gas oops. I did not want to choke Wildman all day long because he was wild due to my irresponsibility, that would make me a bad parent. :o) I did not just give in and let Wildman set in front of the TV watching SpongeBob just to give me some time on the computer. Again with the irresponsible parenting. Right now I am not thinking of ways to get him into bed early tonight so that I can also go to bed early.
I hope you guys enjoy this. My Mondays are now going to consist of this type of posting. :o)
I seriously laughed out loud because that is totally NOT something I would do! Putting kiddo to bed early so I can go too! Hehehe! I won't tell! :) Glad you joined the band wagon! It's pretty fun!
ReplyDelete