
Yesterday we went to a birthday party for one of Wild man's classmate at the Aquatic center at Shelbyville. He had a blast swimming with all his friends. We ended up staying there from 1:30 until 5 and the poor guy was exhausted by the time we left. He wanted cheese pizza for dinner so we stopped at Hometown Pizza for dinner and then he wanted ice-cream after that so we had to make a stop at the DQ for a dipped cone. I don't know where he put it all.
Deer Hunter played cards last night after we got home so Wild man and I played the Wii. We both ended up asleep on the couch by 10:00pm. LOL I'm just not the night owl during the winter. Got to have something to do with the shortage of daylight.
Today I helped Dad get his tax receipts put in to a spreadsheet for filing this year. Wildman played with the playstation while we worked on the taxes. I've already gotten Deerhunter and mine's tax stuff ready to go we are just waiting on the w2's and stuff. I'm gonna come back and post a couple of pics to the blog. I just can' find the cable to the camera right now. :o)
Deer Hunter played cards last night after we got home so Wild man and I played the Wii. We both ended up asleep on the couch by 10:00pm. LOL I'm just not the night owl during the winter. Got to have something to do with the shortage of daylight.
Today I helped Dad get his tax receipts put in to a spreadsheet for filing this year. Wildman played with the playstation while we worked on the taxes. I've already gotten Deerhunter and mine's tax stuff ready to go we are just waiting on the w2's and stuff. I'm gonna come back and post a couple of pics to the blog. I just can' find the cable to the camera right now. :o)
I recognize that picture! I thought it was too cute, although, if I were a good friend, I would have adjusted the color for you! :) Sorry!
ReplyDeleteNot a problem! I'm just glad to have a pic of the 3 of us. :o)
ReplyDelete