Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday!



I did not jump for joy last night when school called at 10:00pm to call off classes for today because that meant I could sleep in for and extra hour this morning. I did not bake 11 loaves of bread over the weekend because my goodness, who really needs that much bread. :o) Right Aileigh?? I have not gained 5 pounds due to all the bread baking I've been doing, that we make me a glutton. I am not wishing that we get a ton of snow so I don't have to go to work tomorrow and can stay home and eat previously mentioned bread. I have not spent way to much time on facebook over the last couple of days and let Wild Man veg in front of the TV while doing so. Deer Hunter did not kill a fox in the yard today, that would make him a bit RED. LOL Wildman was not so proud of his Daddy for killing the fox in the yard that it was the first thing he told me when I walked in the door from work. :o) Does that make him a bit RED?? I did not remember to pay at the pump for gas this weekend. The last drive off taught Deer Hunter and I both a lesson. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe! I am right there with ya! :) I am now out of the bread making business after 10 pounds of sugar and flour! I hope you got to stay home today! Facebook is addictive! Be careful! LOL!

    ReplyDelete